Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Pudding Pops/ Fudge Cicles


While we were in Arizona this summer, my mom made these for the kids. How did I forget about these? They were always one of my favorite summertime treats. We've tried chocolate, white chocolate and banana cream, and our favorite is the banana cream.

-Aunt Deborah

1 small package instant chocolate pudding (any flavor)
1/3 cup sugar
3/4 cup evaporated milk
3 cups milk (can use powdered)
Popcicle sticks

Mix all ingredients til smooth. Pour into fifteen 3-oz Dixie cups. (Put the cups in a muffin tin for easy transportation and stabilization in the freezer.) Freeze for 30-45 minutes until partially frozen and then insert sticks. About 100 calories for each fudge cicle.

1 comment:

Terry said...

Oh my gosh, your kids are way bigger than we imagined! :) And so cute!
I remember making these in Dixie cups when I was young! Great memories! Thanks so much!